Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Challenge #220 Winner and top three

Hello and Good Morning! Shirley here with our Winner and Top 3 for the "Laughter is the best medicine" challenge, as usual the entries were all fantastic and we thank everyone who entered.   Our winner chosen by Random Org who wins the super prize from:
 
 
 
 
 
Congratulation's Lucy!
 
 
 
Please can you email Judith (address in our side bar) and take your winner's badge.


 
And now for my Top 3

#1 Sanja Grdinić


#11 Meg



#3 Coldwaters2
(This is what my husband says all the time, and really made me chuckle)

 



Please take your Top 3 badge from the side bar.


Thank you to everyone who played along with us and we hope to see you back tomorrow when you join us for our new challenge ....

Shirley and all the Fab 'n' Funky Design Team

 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see I won your challenge, I love Bugaboo Stamps (as you can tell by my card hehe), thank you so much!! Congratulations to the Top 3, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3, congratulations to the winner and other top 3 picks, brilliant projects from the DT.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my card among all the others fab creations. :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.