Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Winner's post Shaped Cards

Hi all!

Whew, another week that has flown by!
Time to announce the winner and Top picks for our Shaped Cards Challenge, but first I would like to thank all participants. All entries were amazing, and I enjoyed looking at them!

Our winner of 3 images from QKR Stampede is:

#29 Craftdee Donna


Congratulations! 
Don't forget to pick your badge from the sidebar.
To claim your prize, you can email Judith. The address is in our sidebar.


And now onto my top picks. Usually we pick a top 3, but I just couldn't decide which, I decided to make a top 5!
So without further ado, our Top 5 in particular order!

#25 Annettes Hobby Rosettes

#2 Dodici

#41 Marina

#4 DesignerDiva

#33 Helene

Congratulations to you all! Don't forget to take your badge from the sidebar.

Thanks to all the participants, and we hope to see you all next time!

Hugs,

Sandra and the rest of Fab 'n' Funky DT

5 comments:

  1. Thank you girls for choosing my card in top 5!I appreciate it!
    Hugs,
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a big surprise :O)... Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top5.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls I'm proud to be in your top 5!
    Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the top 5 spot guys you've made my day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo... just saw I won the "shaped cards" challenge, thanks very much. I will email for my prize and display my badge with pride :-) Donna

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.